04 July 2010

An Image per Day


I've recently been thinking about this blog. I'm starting to think that it's time to commit to a project, an enjoyable task where I can use this space to contain the results. To whit, here is the plan:

- To post one image per day.
- To use black and white photography with some colour highlighting.

The blog may not be updated every day, but I still plan to (eventually) adorn this blog with a daily image. The hope is this will entice me to carry my camera everywhere and snap away at anything that might interest me.

I'm looking forward to the results, the first of which appears in today's post.

3 comments:

  1. I'll have one of the grey bananas thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have become re-interested in photographing things in the past few days. An uncanny coincidence. I for one find the discoloured fruit a tad disturbing, but will take what artistic intrigue is provided and muse thoughtfully into the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim... So glad to see you are not fooled by clever marketing. You see past the charade of coloured fruits. Do help yourself to one of the grey bananas.

    Mitzi... Then you must post your pics so we may all have a chance to marvel. Indeed the fruits devoid of their natural colour seem odd and lacking vigour. Fascinating how colour has such effects on an image.

    ReplyDelete