03 November 2009

This is Meme, all Meme, and Nothing But Meme


A kind invitation by the Baroness of all things boot-worthy for the blogging world to participate in a meme had me scrambling to participate in an obvious exhibition of me tooism. I should be held accountable for my answers and if anybody was to think worse of me for them it would be unsurprising. Let's begin:

Where is your cell phone? Unsure.

Your hair? Frustrating.

Your mother? Concerned.

Your father? Unconcerned.

Your favorite food? Savoury's.

Your dream last night? Shoeless.

Your favorite drink? Iced-Coffee

Your dream/goal? Achievement.

What room are you in? Bedroom.

Your hobby? Observation.

Your Fear? Incapacitation.

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Utopia.

Where were you last night? Here.

Something that you aren’t? Savvy.

Muffins? Yum!

Wish list item? Savviness.

Where did you grow up? Adelaide.

Last thing you did? Swam.

What are you wearing? Boxers.

Your TV? Off.

Your pets? Greenering.

Your friends? Scattered.

Your life? Peachy.

Your mood? Relaxed.

Missing someone? Unsure.

Vehicle? Vespa.

Something you’re not wearing? Shoes.

Your favorite store? Apple-Store.

Your favorite color? Red.

When was the last time you laughed? Tonight.

Last time you cried? Unsure.

Your best friend? ...?...

One place that I go to over and over? Fridge.

person who emails me regularly? Spammers.

Favorite place to eat? Pubs.

And that's the way we do that then.

4 comments:

  1. Poor Dan. I would email you but I am a really bad emailer. I forget to reply. A lot. Sometimes for years.

    Pub food is awesome. The Duke is spectacularly good for pub food. So good that still haven't made it to the African place next door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a ticket to Utopia selling on ebay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. See? Meme-tooism can be fun. It's all so very meme-taoism too, with simple back and forth q and a. Thank you for adding me to the peerage! Best, Baroness Bootworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nails... which reminds me that I must put my email address somewhere on my blog in case people wanted to send me emails. Pub + Good Food + Beer = Happy Place to Be.

    Nursemyra... oooh careful with those utopia offers on ebay. They are usually cheap knockoffs made in dodgy sweatshops in Hong Kong. The picture looks OK but....

    Mitzi... 'twas fun and makes one think about oneself which can be dangerous, surprising, disappointing, amusing, and satisfying all at the same time. Now you are a peer, don't forget the little folk.

    ReplyDelete